- ISSA- CPT, AFAA- Group Fitness instructor, and Advanced Core Instructor
- Areas of Specialization: Functional Training, TRX, Kettle bells, Core and Balance
- Dan has been training one-on-one since 2001 and has been a group instructor
- In his free time Dan trains in Jiu Jitsu, Functional Training, and Cycles
- NSCA- CPT, ACE- Group Fitness Instructor, Mad Dog Athletics- Spinning Instructor, Bachelors of Science- Physical Education/Health Promotions
- Areas of Specialization: Bootcamp Instruction, Postural Conditioning, Power Development, Corrective Exercise
- Adam has been training since 2009 with a rich history of exercise instruction going back to his military service and athletic participation over the years.
- When Adam isn’t around the fitness studio, he can be found on a golf course, running an obstacle course, or playing a competitive game of Australian Rules Football.